What You'll Learn from This Report:
- In what direction is the balance of power among purchasing and sales professionals headed?
- What trends are having a positive impact on negotiations?
- Do sales and procurement professionals see their relationship as collaborative or competitive?
- What do buyers and sellers predict will happen during the next three years?
- What trends have had an adverse impact on negotiations?
- How is the level of complexity trending?
- What strategies and tactics have had a positive implact on negotiation results?
- What do buyers and sellers think of each other with respect to their effectiveness as negotiators?
- Do they agree on who is better trained?
- What negotiation support systems work?
- What are the biggest challenges buyers and sellers have negotiating agreements?
- What do they believe are the most important factors that separate the top 20% of people they negotiate with?
- What are the four areas of greatest divergence among buyers and sellers?
ESR's Analysis and Recommendations:
ESR provides analysis and recommendations for companies considering investments in negotiation.
Assistance with this Report:
As part of the survey development process and interpretation, ESR enlisted the assistance of experts from BayGroup International.
ESR details the results of the survey in its comprehensive 33-page report, The State of Sales and Purchasing.
Click below to purchase the Report in downloadable PDF format. PDF is watermarked with purchaser's email address for security purposes.